Lovealways@forummotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For my BFFLS on bv

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Musica Fiestas 2013
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am by 

» Trading plaid hat!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm by Maria♥

» Haiii I am Amy!!!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm by Maria♥

» Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm by Awesome Amy!

» HI I AM ZOEY!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm by ZOEYHUTCHERSON<3

» cloeys fasshion shop!!!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 am by cloeyoneil

» about the form..
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:31 pm by cloeyoneil

» Hi im cloey!!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm by cloeyoneil

» Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!
Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm by cloeyoneil

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria♥

Maria♥

Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!   Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 am

[b] Hi! Welcome to Love Always! There are a few rules you have to sign off to before you can post, so here they are!

1. NO TRICKING/HACKING! We WILL have a trading section, Please make sure all trades are fair.
2.No cursing/inappropriate language! Please be friendly!
3.No links to other forums, but other links are allowed (As long as there appropriate!)
4.Please no writing in red ink, ( whether its in the chatbox or in a thread) Unless your an admin/mod.
5.Please respect all admins and mods!
6.No begging for a job (Such as mod or chatmod) unless you see an opening.
7.I'm sure you all know this, but NO SHARING PASSWORDS/ACCOUNTS.
8.Have fun!

Back to top Go down
cloeyoneil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!   Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
ZOEYHUTCHERSON<3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!   Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I totally agree (:
Back to top Go down
Awesome Amy!

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!   Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm

I agree to the rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!   Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovealways@forummotion :: Rules section sign off here-
Jump to: