Lovealways@forummotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For my BFFLS on bv

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Musica Fiestas 2013
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:49 am by 

» Trading plaid hat!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm by Maria♥

» Haiii I am Amy!!!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 5:43 pm by Maria♥

» Welcome to Love Always! Sign off to the rules before posting!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:08 pm by Awesome Amy!

» HI I AM ZOEY!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm by ZOEYHUTCHERSON<3

» cloeys fasshion shop!!!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 am by cloeyoneil

» about the form..
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:31 pm by cloeyoneil

» Hi im cloey!!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm by cloeyoneil

» Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!
Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm by cloeyoneil

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria♥

Maria♥

Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!   Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 am

Hai, ITS MARIAA THE BEAUTIFUL, WISE, AND FUNNY! If you haven't noticed this is my cooking and craft thread! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! First of all, if you've been wanting to do something, like Example: learn how to french braid, or something like that, tell me! I'll make a thing on it Smile I'm gonna need some inspiration, so anything you want me to do it on, from nail art to tie dying, IM THE PERSON TO COME TO! Smile It might be a little while until i post my first thread cause i have camp and stuff, BUT COMMENT, PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEAS! thank you my lovelies! <3
Back to top Go down
cloeyoneil

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!   Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:39 pm

lool awesome maria help me

should i buy vans and abercrombie or aero pastel and vans or hollister and vans lool help me fashion probs rofl
Back to top Go down
Maria♥

Maria♥

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!   Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:46 pm

cloeyoneil wrote:
lool awesome maria help me

should i buy vans and abercrombie or aero pastel and vans or hollister and vans lool help me fashion probs rofl

Well, I personallly LOOOOVE Aeropostale, so maybe you should shop there, but hollister is pretty awesome to! And i loooove vans, really cute!
Back to top Go down
cloeyoneil

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!   Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 pm

ikr lool the hello kittys are epic! lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!   Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait for it, wait for it, AND HERE WE GO! MARIA'S COOKING/CRAFT THREAD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovealways@forummotion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: